Personal information is information that can be associated with a specific person and could be used to identify that specific person (“Personal Information”). Personal Information does not include information that has been made anonymous or aggregated so that it can no longer be used, whether in combination with other information or otherwise, to identify a specific person (“Non-Personal Information”). We may sell Non-Personal Information to third parties from time to time.
Types of Personal Information We May Collect.
We may collect the following types of Personal Information from you when you access and use our Services:
- your name, postage or billing addresses, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses;
- geo-location information;
- demographic information including your age, gender, interests and favorites;
- your posts on our Website and your correspondence with us; and
- additional information we are required by applicable law to collect.
How We Use Personal Information.
You agree that we may use your Personal Information to:
- provide you use of and access to our Services;
- operate, improve, and personalize our Services;
- give you access to your account information;
- provide you with customer service or customer support;
- customize our advertising and marketing communications with you;
- customize, measure, and improve our content and advertising based on your ad customization preferences;
- deliver targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
- prevent, detect, and investigate fraud, security breaches, potentially prohibited or illegal activities; and
Sharing Information with Others.
You agree that we may share your Personal Information with third parties as necessary to:
- provide you with the Services which you elect to use, including the processing of payment for such Services;
- comply with laws and regulations or respond to litigation;
- allow advertising audits and analysis;
- allow us to engage a third party to perform surveys measuring your experiences and use of our Services; or
- allow designated third parties to assist with transactions, disputes and other matters regarding your use of the Services.
Feedback and Posted Information.
Certain features of the Services may enable you to submit communications, suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information to us (collectively, “Feedback”) as well as post information to the Website for review by all users of the Services (“Posted Information”). Feedback and Posted Information become public information and are submitted at your discretion. When you submit Feedback and Posted Information, you expressly consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information in any manner.
Access to Personal Information and Corrections.
You can request changes to the Personal Information we keep on you by sending a request to email@example.com or to vi video intelligence AG, Mühlebachstrasse 162, CH-8008 Zürich, Switzerland. We will respond to your request upon verification of your identity within a reasonable period of time, and to the maximum extent practical.
Do Not Track Disclosures.
We may track users over time and across third-party websites to provide targeted advertising, and we do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. We may also work with third parties that use tracking technologies on our Services to collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use our Services.
We take a number of steps to keep your Personal Information secure from unauthorized access. For example, we ask you to use a unique and strong password and not to share this information with anyone. In addition, we use a reasonable level of encryption to limit access to the systems that store your Personal Information. Further, we respect and comply with applicable legislation on data protection.
We may also store information about you using cookies (files which are sent by us to your computer or other access device) that we can access when you visit or use the Services in the future. We collect information about the pages you view, the links you click, and other actions you take using our Services, or within our advertising or e-mail content. We do this to help improve the user experience of the Services. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies, you may not be able to access certain areas or features of the Services.
Social Media Sites.
Every computer connected to the Internet is given a domain name and a set of numbers that serve as that computer’s “Internet Protocol” or IP address. When you request a page from any page within the Website, our web servers automatically recognize your domain name and IP address. The domain name and IP address reveal nothing personal about you other than the IP address from which you have accessed the Website. We may use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the Services, track your movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.